Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Make Money Online Tips for Pinoy Tambays via CPA

Musta kabayan! I am inspired to create a new post on how to make money online for Pinoys via CPA after getting positive results from my little CPA experiment in the the last part of December last year just before I went home to my province to spend the holidays there.

By the way, the CPA I am referring here is not Certified Public Accountant or to that effect but Cost Per Action marketing method used by companies. According to Wikipedia, Cost Per Action or CPA (sometimes known as Pay Per Action or PPA) is an online advertising pricing model, where the advertiser pays for each specified action (a purchase, a form submission, and so on) linked to the advertisement.

To put it simply, every time the web surfer do something while visiting your site and resulted to something that get the desired results of advertisers like getting the emails or zip codes of the web visitor would mean that that website owner will get a corresponding payment in return. For example in my ongoing campaign, I am promoting a free iPad offer and when someone fill up a survey, I get paid for that.

The beauty about CPA is that you don't do much except to promote your offers in the web and when someone take the bait , in this case a free iPad or iPhone, I am paid by the CPA company I am connected with. If you are interested to apply for my CPA company, you can check their website here, Peerfly. Peerfly is one of the biggest CPA company in the world and they are highly recommended by most webmasters. They accept applicants easily even without a website. Just make sure to prepare your national ID like scanned passport because they will ask you for it for verification purposes. In addition, they will also ask for your phone number and expect to receive an automated call to get your verification code. Make sure to write it down because you will need to input it in the application form. In 3-5 days, you will know if you are accepted or not. If you have a website during the application, your chances of getting accepted goes higher.

Here's a tip I got from webmasters:

1. Be honest to the CPA company. Use your real name and real phone number. You may lie a about your skills in promoting your offers.

2. Contact your affiliate manager ASAP using AIM or skype to follow-up on your application. This will give them the impression that you are highly motivated. Much better if you can talk to them by phone. But in my case since I was not too confident about my speaking skills, sending a message in AIM did the trick for me.

Here's the screenshot of my earnings since I started my CPA campaign in December 22, 2011:



Don't the underestimate the power of CPA because there are people making thousands of dollars in a month. I've seen people making thousands in a day in forums with screen shots of their earnings. That's crazy! I hope that I would reach that level. My earnings are still low compared to what other people are making since I am just starting and discovering ways on how to best promote my offers but I am confident that i will eventually find a method that will work for me.

I am planning to buy a software that will help me uncover places where I could best promote my offers. As of now, I am manually finding and doing my promotion but I've heard that scrapebox will take my CPA campaign to the next level.

The secret to be successful online or in whatever endeavors in life is to be persistent and work harder than your competitors.

So go ahead and take action. Stop playing online games or chatting with friends in facebook. Focus your energy in making money online using CPA and be the most successful Pinoy tambay online. Lol!

0 comments:

Post a Comment